Brazilian Slate is the first choice for achitects selecting premium quality natural stones.
Why Brazilian Slate?
- It is one of the hardest and most durable types of slate.
- Brazilian material is a non-slip and has very smooth clefting. This surface will prevent slipping as well as tripping.
- When sealed properly, cleaning is a simple task, requiring only mild cleansers.
Ease of Installation
- Bazilian slate has very consistent gauging, which allows for thin setting as opposed to mud-setting (a more costly and time consuming alternative).
Variety of Colors and Sizes
- Available in a wide variety of colors and sizes.
- Slabs: 2cm, 3cm, call for information on addition sizes
- Tiles: 12"x12" in 40cm (natural or honed) and 60cm (natural only)